Thursday 27 September 2012

When I look in the mirror

Raahub yasar


I will admit that there are days when not a lot of 'teaching' or 'structured lessons' goes on in our mir,  but I've always made a point of filling our home with books. 

This one of the books that I've had since Mut Tiy En Re was small and it's just about got all it's pages :-) 

The front image is stunning in my humble opinion and so are many other illustrations in it, though a few of them aren't that great (i.e a little girl in an extremely short skirt, a grown mane in a belly top and a reference to thank God blah blah blah). 

Apart from those few things, it's a good book with a very positive message for our children. 



Or try Ebay to get a cheaper second hand copy or a nubian or children's book shop. 

Hatep Yasar and remember to enter your email address above to subscribe to the blog. 

Mut Bast.tet En Re



No comments:

Post a Comment