Saturday 8 September 2012

My Nuwaupian Homeschool is here!

Raahub yasar,

After homeschooling for the past 3 years or so and now having 5 children at home (ages 7yr old daughter, 5 year old daughter, 3 year old daughter, 2 year old son and 1month old baby girl), I've always found other people's homeschooling blogs a great source on information and inspiration, but I've not yet found a blog from a Nuwaupian family, so here I am, a Nuwaupian homeschooling mother who like to share my families daily or weekly work and projects, links to resource and downloads of plans or printouts I use, to help other nuwaupian homeschooling parents or nuwaupian parents whose children are in school, but want to give them extra support at home. 

The work I give the children isn't all in Nuwaupic or solely based on the doctrine, but I do my utmost to ensure that it's in line with our way of life as much as possible. 

I'll also probably use this to share my good, bad and ugly homeschooling moments with you all too, you know we all have them. 

I have a facebook fanpage where I'll share this info too which you can find at  http://www.facebook.com/anuwaupianhomeschool , please "like" it :-) 



If you have any information you want me to share on this blog, please feel free to email me with it at leah@thenaturalyounetwork.com so I can post it up, 

Tawuhaat yasar

Hatep 

Mut Bast.tet En Re 
(Leah Salmon) 



No comments:

Post a Comment