Saturday 10 November 2012

The Homeschool Homemaker Blogtalk Radio Show Review

Raahub Yasar!!!

Every 2 weeks or so, I end up with a mountain of dry clothes to fold (not iron!) so high that it literally blocks the door way, so after putting the children to sleep and doing a bit of work, I'll normally sleep for a few hours then get up and do it.

Tonight is one those nights, I've just finished the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, preparing some food for tomorrow (soaking nuts, beans and chickpeas and decide what green smoothie and nut milk to make to be exact) and it's 5am. 

I'll normally keep myself entertained my listening to Paa Taraq or and Outformation class on www.wu-nuwaup.com  or a blogtalkradio show. I've been feeling a bit disappointed with my homeschooling efforts recently so I decided to find a homeschooling show to give me some ideas and found the perfect one.

I've never listened to her before, but I'm so glad I found this episode.

It's on organising your homeschool, but she talks a lot of other little things that I related to soooooo much as a homeschooling parent. She also have a 7yr old, 5 yr old and a baby, just like us.

She starts with a bible quote which she relates to Usain Bolt and if my Nuwaupian family replace the Jesus bit with Paa Nazdaru, it's on point.

It's only 30 mins too, so if you're pushed for time you can still enjoy it. 

So here it is!


Listen to internet radio with The Homeschool Homemaker on Blog Talk Radio



Hatep yasar

Mut Bast.tet En Re
(Leah Salmon)

No comments:

Post a Comment